BOOTY MINT - Peppermint Oil Gels - NATURAL IBS & GAS MANAGEMENT
- NATURAL IBS & GAS MANAGEMENT: BOOTY MINT is a natural IBS solution engineered with a unique combination of sweet peppermint oil, relaxing fennel oil & powerful ginger oil.*
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: American College of Gastroenterology suggests peppermint may help ease overall IBS symptoms including abdominal pain, spasms, diarrhea, nausea, bloating & gas*
- SYNERGISTIC FORMULA: BOOTY MINT is a unique combination of sweet peppermint oil combined with the antispasmodic & carminative effect of fennel & ginger oil.
- ENGINEERED FOR DELAYED RELEASE: Our soft gels are engineered with an enteric coating designed to release in the small intestine, making them a great choice for people with reflux & IBS*
- CONVENIENTLY PACKAGED: Tired of carrying around pill bottles? BOOTY MINT Peppermint Oil Gels are conveniently packaged and heat sealed in stand-up pouches for maximum freshness. Perfect for travel and on-the-go IBS management.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease.
Below is a copy of our USP 51 testing results. The USP 51 is a widely accepted standard for harmful microorganism testing in cosmetics.
These test results are not a guarantee against irritation or potential harm from use of Booty Mint. If irritation occurs, please discontinue use and consult a medical professional immediately.
Long Answers To Your FAQ's
Why Booty Mint?
Q: What is Booty Mint?
A: Booty Mint is a toilet paper moisturizer that you apply directly to toilet paper to create an instant flushable wipe.
Q: Will Booty Mint burn my butt or lady parts?
A: We spent two years developing Booty Mint and we have tested it primarily on women.
Booty Mint is specifically formulated with your golden fruit in mind. In fact, there are a ton of anal hygiene products on the market that use menthol as an active ingredients. Everything from traditional flushable wipes to medicated hemorrhoid creams use menthol. Booty Mint isn't Dr. Bonners soap, it's Booty Mint, and it's made for your Booty. We also have unscented Booty Mint available in 4 oz as well.
It very unlikely that Booty Mint will burn under normal circumstances, however if you don't like it you can return it for a full refund.
Q: Will Booty Mint give me a yeast infection?A: No. Since Booty Mint is designed to keep you cleaner, you're more likely to get a yeast infection from using dry toilet paper. Here are a list things more likely to give you a yeast infection than Booty Mint:
Q: Will my toilet paper break mid-wipe/Will I get tissues stuck in my butt?
A: Booty Mint is equipped with a fine mist sprayer designed moisten the your toilet paper evenly. This prevents breakage. How wet you want your wipe is up to you. Use common sense when it comes deciding thickness vs desired wetness.
Q: Why should I use Booty Mint over flushable wipes?
A: Booty Mint is 100% biodegradable and flushable, unlike other popular “flushable” wipe brands. There is no such thing as a "flushable wipe". A UK study found that 0 flushable wipes brand being sold in the country were actually flushable. Even your flushable wipes tell you they aren't really flushable on the packaging. Don't believe us? Go read the footnotes on your wipes.
Q: What are the ingredients in Booty Mint?
🍑Soothing Coconut-- Medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
🍑Aloe Vera -- Soothing, Moisturizing, and Cooling
🍑Witch Hazel -- (without alcohol) cleanses and soothes, and is known to be a gentle antiseptic and anti-inflammatory that can alleviate dry, irritated, or inflamed skin
🍑 Glycerin -- a natural emollient to hydrate skin and lightly lubricate toilet tissue so it gently glides across skin.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Witch Hazel (Hamamelis virginiana) Distillate, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, MCT (Medium Chain Triglycerides) Oil, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Essential Oil, *Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Powder